English distance learning task

Intermediate level test.

The water in the river feels __cold__ in the morning.

The bus was going __slowly__, stopping at each bus stop.

The motorways in your country are not __bad__.

I have tried __hard__ to pass my exam.

The plane was __high__ up in the sky.

I haven't seen him __lately__.

My boss is a __highly__ respected man.

They came __directly__ after breakfast.

Have you ever been __badly__ injured?

I __hardly__ know her.

How __nice__ of you to help me.

He didn't realize how __bad__ things looked for us.

My sister is somewhere __near__ the shop.

It was a __slow__ train.

I have __nearly__ finished.

The tall woman smiled at me __prettily__.

You should apology when you are __late__.

I need this money __badly__.

The soup smells __nice__; I'm absolutely sure it's very good.

He looked at us __coldly__.

Комментарии