Distance learning

A. Choose the correct option

1.

  • A. When are you going to go out?

  • B. When going out are we?

  • C. When do we go out?

2.

  • A. I work tomorrow

  • B. I don't working tomorrow

  • C. I'm working tomorrow

3.

  • A. Did you finish your project?

  • B. Have you finished your project?

  • C. Have you got finished your project?

Answer: Yes, just now

4.

  • A. I am usually having some coffee and toast for my breakfast

  • B. I am used to have some coffee and toast for my breakfast

  • C. I usually have some coffee and toast for my breakfast

5.

  • A. I'm trying to eat a more healthy diet

  • B. I try to eat a more healthy diet

  • C. I'm trying to eat a healthier diet

6.

  • A. He's never been to New York

  • B. He's never gone to New York

  • C. He's gone often to New York

7.

  • A. At this rate, they will never be here on time

  • B. At this rate, they are never here on time

  • C. At this rate, they are never going here on time

8.

  • A. Are you studied Chinese before?

  • B. Are you studying Chinese before?

  • C. Have you studied Chinese before?

9.

  • A. I can do that for you

  • B. I could do that

  • C. I could to make that for you

Answer: Thank you, that's very kind

10.

  • A. Are you going to University?

  • B. Are you going to go to University?

  • C. Do you like University?

Answer: Yes, in the Autumn

11.

  • A. You haven't to do that, you know

  • B. You didn't have to do that, you know

  • C. You didn't must do that, you know

12.

  • A. How long is it from Hong Kong to Shanghai?

  • B. How far is it from Hong Kong to Shanghai?

  • C. How much is it from Hong Kong to Shanghai?

13.

  • A. When we finish the painting, we'll have a cup of tea

  • B. When we've finished the painting, we'll have a cup of tea

  • C. When the painting finishes, we'll have a cup of tea

14. He told her that...

  • A. He would love her forever

  • B. He loved her forever

  • C. He is loving her forever

15.

  • A. She asked the shop assistant to have a refund

  • B. She asked the shop assistant to give a refund

  • C. She asked the shop assistant for a refund

Комментарии