Classwork | Exercise 4

 Match the adjectives with the people.

1) Whatever you do, don't say anything about her new haircut. She hates it and gets really upset when people say anything negative about her.    -    sensitive

2) Everyone says that Tim's not good enough for the school football team but he says he's going to prove them all wrong.    -    determined

3) Paul spends a lot of time visiting his elderly aunt. He knows how lonely old people can get.    -    sensible

4) Your son makes up the most amazing stories. He's go real talent!    -    imaginative

5) I love Jim but he does have a habit of always saying the wrong thing at the wrong time.    -    insensitive

6) Lucy says she's going to be a big boss before she's 25. Good luck to her!    -    ambitious

7) My big sister is always telling me what I can and can't do. Who does she thing she is? My mother?    -    bossy

8) Nathan's always liked doing things on his own. Even as a baby, he would never let me feed him. He always wanted the spoon in his own hands.    -    independent

9) You can leave your kids with Maria. She won't let them do anything stupid.    -    considerate

10) I can't ask my dad anything. He just shouts at me every time I open my mouth.    -    bad-tempered

Комментарии