Classwork | Exercise 5

Complete the text with the correct form of make or do.

My problems at school began when we started to learn tor read and write. All those letters of the alphabet - they just didn't make any sense to me. I tried to do my best, but every time I wrote a word I just made a mess on the page. The other kids started to make fun of me and call me stupid. It got really bad and I started to hate school. I had to do a real effort just to get out of bed in the mornings. My mom got quite quite worried and took me to an educational psychologist. The psychologist made some tests and found out that I was dyslexic, which basically means that I have a problem with the written language. Finding this out made a huge difference because, once my teacher knew what the problem was, she could start to help me. Although my writing was still bad, I made a lot of progress because people stopped treating me as if I was stupid.

Комментарии